|PERMANENT STEEL GRANDSTANDS
Permanent steel grandstand structures provide permanent seating at an economical cost per seat. If seating is your only need, and budget constraints mandate initial construction economy, the CBS permanent steel grandstand will be your best choice. For future needs, this structure can easily be expanded to provide additional seating capacity.
Steel roof systems can be constructed to cover the seating area partially or in its entirety.
Understructure is available in weathering steel, galvanized steel or painted steel.
Our designs emphasize individual seating requirements such as comfort, unobstructed sightline, noise reduction etc., but always maximize safety through strict compliance with various state, national and international codes.
CBS Constructors permanent steel grandstands are available in the following two options:
- Horizontal Beam The horizontal beam design utilizes vertical support columns placed 18 feet or 24 feet on center laterally. The non-cluttered main support structure offers ease of construction for facilities under the seating.
- Truss Leg The truss leg design utilizes vertical support columns placed 6 feet on center laterally.
Download Steel Grandstand Specifications (pdf)
Download Gross Seating Capacity Chart (pdf)
Typical Section Through Grandstand
Typical Seating Plan
Outstanding Features of the CBS Permanent Steel Grandstand System.
- The complete permanent grandstand system is noncombustible. This also results in lower insurance premiums.
- The permanent grandstand system requires minimum maintenance as the total system can be pressure washed or swept after events.
- The non-cluttered main support structure of the horizontal beam design offers ease of construction for facilities under the seating.
- The clean lines of the completed structure are aesthetically pleasing resulting in a very attractive as well as cost effective structure.